Rover LLC possesses licenses for subsoil exploitation with the designated use of coal extracted in the following six areas located in Kemerovo region:
1. Open-pit mine Glushinskiy of Glushinskiy coal deposit;
2. Volkovskiy site of Glushinskiy coal deposit;
3. Scheglovskiy site of Glushinskiy coal deposit;
4. Latyshevskiy site of Kedrovsko-Krokhalevskiy coal deposit;
5. Komarovskiy site of Zmeinskiy coal deposit;
6. Glushinskiy-Severny site of Glushinskiy coal deposit.
The total design production capacity is 2.6 mln tons per year but it can increase in case there is a demand for coal.
Open-pit mining division possesses:
- administrative-household complex;
-shovels such as ESH-10/70 (5 units), ESH-11/70 (2 units), ESH-6/45 (1 unit), EKG-10 (5 units), EKG-5A (4 units), EKG-4.6B (1 unit), Bucyrus (1 unit), hydraulic shovels Hyundai (3 units), drilling rigs Sandvik (2 units), bulldozers, loaders, autograders.
- train loading depot with the capacity of about 3 mln tons per year.