Industrial Construction Facilities
Chertinskaya-Koksovaya mine of LLC MMK-Ugol is located in the central and north-wes-tern parts of Chertinskoye coal deposit in Belovo economic-geological area of Kuzbass.
In 2018-2019, OJSC Kuzbassghiproshakht developed design documentation on “Construction of the industrial site of west flank inclined shaft 501 in Chertinskaya-Koksovaya mine, LLC MMK-Ugol”.
The buildings and facilities under design are:
· gate chamber of flank inclined shaft 501;
· conveyor motor chamber;
· surface monorail track;
· ABM-18 compression fan installation house;
· air heater room;
· industrial firefighting pumping station;
· idustrial fire tank with a capacity of 300 m³ (2 pcs);
· modular boiler house consisting of a boiler house with 4 boilers KBm-1.8KB, indoor coal storage area, coal handling complex, ash and slag removal complex, funnel and a drain tank with a capacity of 10 m³ (2 pcs);
· indoor coal storage area with a capacity of 2,000 t;
· storage area of fire protection aids;
· distributing switching station;
· air duct, gate chamber;
· air duct, equipment foundation;
· server room;
· security control point;
· surface water tank;
· light pole with a lightning divertor PMS-24.0 (6 pcs);
· drain tank with a capacity of 10 m³;
· diesel monorail underground locomotive house;
· telpher system with a capacity of 10t and others.
OJSC Kuzbassghiproshakht has accomplished the engineering survey for the designed surface facilities in the frames of the design documentation.
The design solutions of the design documentation were approved by Verkhneobskoye Territorial Administration of Federal Fishery Agency and Federal Service for Surveillance on Consumer Rights Protection and Human Wellbeing.
Design documentation on “Construction of the industrial site of west flank inclined shaft 501 in Chertinskaya-Koksovaya mine, LLC MMK-Ugol” obtained a positive approval of the state environmental expert review in 2019 and the design documentation and engineering survey results approval in 2020 by the Federal Autonomous Establishment Glavgosekspertiza of Russia.
The object was built in 2020-2021.